Commodities Slide as Investors Bet on Economic Slowdown
- if prices trend down to the $60s or $50s by October then Shale producers might curb production plans
Saudi Arabia Springs 1 Million b/d Cut in Opec Megadeal
- will Aramco take oil from storage if customers want more oil than they have available from production?
Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Output After OPEC Members Clash Over Quotas
- Angola vs. Saudi Arabia over a reduction in baseline quotas
- 2024 new baseline quotas that more accurately reflect capacity
What oil production cuts were agreed at OPEC+ meeting?
- Does OPEC know something about China's demand that the rest of the market doesn't?
China is drilling a 10,000-meter-deep hole into the Earth
- "The project will provide data on the Earth’s internal structure, while also testing deep underground drilling technologies, according to China National Petroleum Corp., which is spearheading the project."
- Is this REALLY just a scientific and technical venture? Or is it cover for something military?
- How much oil and gas would they have to get out of 457 days of drilling?
- could it be for rare earths like lithium?
An Inflexible EPA Rule Will Hamper Goals to Reduce Methane Emissions